The ranking of the Best Companies to Work for each year, Actualidad Económica, highlights i + dea that “It establishes its ongoing training projects at the San Pelayo Business School, through various schools of leadership, operations, languages and the promotion of business in different areas. » I + dea occupies the number 48 in a ranking that bases its score on an extensive and meticulous questionnaire, supervised by consultants and independent experts in human resources. Source: The World. Economic News
Centro privado internacional de innovación aplicada a toda la Cadena Agroalimentaria.
- I+dea and Cerealto Siro Foods participate in the program “12 Challenges of industry 4.0 ’ of the Ministry of Industry and the EOI
- Artificial intelligence. Seed of a new creative kitchen?
- Juan Carlos Martínez, Director of I+dea, participates in the Open Innovation Working Group of the Ibero-American General Secretariat (SEGIB)
- New Foods inspired by IBM Watson Artifical Intelligence
- Celebration of the First International Innovation Challenge in i+dea