I arrived at the R & D department (I+dea), the technological partner of the Spanish multinational Cerealto Siro Foods without knowing what I was going to find, although in a way I sensed it. The company had invited me to visit its facilities to detail the operation of the tool (artificial intelligence) developed by IBM professionals with which this technology center analyzes the market consumption trends tracked a huge number of comments. A fundamental starting point to detect incipient currents and to produce novelty in the future. In your case, salty and sweet cookies, snacks, pasta, breads, pastries, breakfast cereals and gluten-free or lactose-free products for supermarkets and retailers.
Centro privado internacional de innovación aplicada a toda la Cadena Agroalimentaria.
- I+dea and Cerealto Siro Foods participate in the program “12 Challenges of industry 4.0 ’ of the Ministry of Industry and the EOI
- Artificial intelligence. Seed of a new creative kitchen?
- Juan Carlos Martínez, Director of I+dea, participates in the Open Innovation Working Group of the Ibero-American General Secretariat (SEGIB)
- New Foods inspired by IBM Watson Artifical Intelligence
- Celebration of the First International Innovation Challenge in i+dea