1. Identity of the Website Controller
The information provided by the USER via any of the WEBSITE forms will be included in one or more filing systems the controller of which is IMASDEA INNOVACIONES Y DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS, S.L.U. con NIF: B-82282070, addressed at Ctra. de Ávila s/n – Polígono Industrial Los Llanos, 40400 El Espinar (Segovia).
2. Purpose of processing
In general, those making use of the website do so without the need to provide any personal data. However, in order to request information Users will in certain cases be required to provide certain personal data. IMASDEA guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data provided by Users, in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Protection and Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services regulations.
IMASDEA will process the information provided by the USER for various purposes depending on the route by which it is gathered:
- To administer the contractual commercial relationship established between IMASDEA and the USER.
- To provide the services or information requested by the USER.
- To send information about any new products or services which might be of interest to the USER, by any channel, including electronic means.
- In the case of applications for employment at any company, to consider the application.
With this purpose/s your data will be retained for a period of 5 years, to comply with the legal obligations of the company. These purposes are based on your consent, so before submitting the form, you will be required to mark the corresponding box.
Additionally, if you consent by checking the corresponding box, your data will be used to make a profiling on your tastes, personal characteristics… etc. For this purpose your data will be retained for a period of 5 years, in order to comply with the legal obligations of the company, being this purpose based on your express consent.
3. Recipients of the information
Data provided by the USER to IMASDEA will not be disclosed to any third party unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- The recipient of the transfer is any of the companies of Grupo Siro / Grupo Cerealto, for the purpose of handling the request. Being able to be located in third countries, even in those where the legislation does not require an adequate level of security at the discretion of the Director of the Spanish agency of data protection. The entities that make up the business group Siro-Cerealto are: Grupo Siro Corporativo, S.L., Pastas de la Carolina, S.L.U., Rosdor, S.L.U., Proyectos Paterna, S.L.U., Molinos de Castilla la Mancha, S.L.U, Inmuebles Rimarsa S.L.U., Imasdea, Innovaciones y Desarrollos Alimentarios, S.L.U., Galletas Siro, S.A., Siro Aguilar, S.L.U., Siro El Espinar, S.L.U., Siro Venta de Baños, S.A.U, Siro Valencia, S.L.U., Dora Fruits, S.L.U., Siro Paterna, S.A.U., Siro Medina, S.A.U., Cerealto Antequera, S.L.U, Siro Agüimes, S.A.U., Cerealto Briviesca, S.L.U., Fundación Grupo Siro, Siro Jaén, S.L.U., Cerealto Spain Foods, S.A.U., Subproductos Tuero, S.L., Siro Sur, S.L.U., Explotación Los Alfoces, S.L.U., Grupo BC Servicios 2011, S.L.U., Hermanos Echeverría Aguirre, C.B, Cerealto Foods, S.L.U, Cerealto UK, L.T.D, Cerealto Siro Foods Italia, S.R.L., Pastificio Mediterránea, S.R.L., Nutriceal Foods S.A., Cerealto Tepeji, S.R.L. de C.V., Cerealto Servicios México, S.R.L. de C.V., Cerealto USA, L.L.C., Cerealto Seguin, L.L.C., Cerealto Group, L.L.C., Cerealto Sintra Foods, S.A.
- The data are requested by the People’s Ombudsman, the Department of Public Prosecution or courts, tribunals or the Court of Auditors in performing the functions attributed to them.
4. Mandatory or voluntary nature of the information requested
Mandatory data will be identified as such in the format used to gather them.
A refusal to provide such information will prevent effective delivery of the service requested by the USER.
5. Exercise of rights
By providing your data you guarantee that you have read and expressly accepted the treatment of your personal data as indicated. However, it may at any time revoke the consent provided, as well as exercise its rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of its treatment and portability, where such rights apply, through communication Written to the above address or the email address “dpo @ imasdea . org “Providing a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent document and specifying your application.
Also, if you consider that your data has been treated inappropriately, you will have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/Jorge Juan, 6.28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).
6.- Undertakings of the USER
The USER guarantees that he is aged over 14 and that the information provided is true and accurate.
The USER undertakes to inform IMASDEA of any modification to the information provided by sending an email to the address “dpo @ imasdea . org” , identifying himself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be modified.
The USER furthermore undertakes to maintain the secrecy of passwords and identification codes and to inform IMASDEA at the earliest possible opportunity of any loss, theft or unauthorised access. Until such notification is given, IMASDEA will be released from any liability which may arise out of undue use by unauthorised third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
7. Data of third parties provided by the USER
In the event the USER should provide personal data of third parties for any purpose, he guarantees that he has first informed those affected and obtained their consent for the disclosure of their data to IMASDEA.
The USER guarantees that those affected are aged over 14 and that the information provided is true and accurate.
IMASDEA will ascertain the consent given by such affected parties by means of an initial email of non-commercial content requesting verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER.
In the event of any liabilities arising out of a breach of these conditions by the USER, he will be liable for any consequences of said breach.
8. Cookies and tracking files
Cookies will not be installed on your computer until you express your willingness to surf the web through one of the following actions:
- Stay on the web more than 15 seconds
- Scroll vertically on the Web
- Clicking on any point or link on the Web.
In any case, you can prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed, through the configuration of your browser, as well as through the use of specific applications.
9. Safety measures
IMASDEA adopts the technical and organisational measures necessary in order to guarantee the security of the personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised access or processing, in accordance with the technological state of the art, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether derived from human action or the physical and natural environment.
The USER must nonetheless be aware that Internet security measures are not inviolable.