- Legal Information
www.imasdea.eu (hereinafter, the WEBSITE) is a domain registered by IMASDEA INNOVACIONES Y DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS, S.L.U. with Spanish Tax Code (NIF) B-82282070and registered address at Ctra. de Ávila s/n – Polígono Industrial Los Llanos, 40400 El Espinar (Segovia).
Spanish Tax Code [NIF]: B-82282070
REGISTERED ADDRESS: Ctra. de Ávila s/n – Polígono Industrial Los Llanos, 40400 El Espinar (Segovia).
POST CODE: 40400
TOWN/CITY: El Espinar
E-MAIL ADDRESS: dpo@ imasdea.org
- Nature of the Services
In principle, access to the WEBSITE is free. However, the contracting of products or services via the WEBSITE is subject to monetary compensation.
The design and browsing structure have been produced by Imasdea.
The information contained on this website has been produced by Imasdea
- Obligations for the USER
The USER undertakes to refrain from using either the WEBSITE or the information provided thereon to engage in unlawful activities or activities contrary to moral and public order and, in general, to use the WEBSITE in accordance with the terms and conditions established by Imasdea.
The USER is exclusively liable for the opinions, content and, in general, all actions carried out by the USER, and Imasdea may not be held liable for any damages stemming from said actions beyond its control and when it has no effective knowledge thereof.
- Obligations for the COMPANY
The information communicated via this channel is for information purposes only. Imasdea reserves the right to eliminate or suspend the communication thereof, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice. Imasdea is also entitled to restrict or deny access to said information.
Imasdea may not be held liable for errors in access to the WEBSITE or its content, although it will take all due care to ensure such situations do not arise.
Imasdea will accept no liability for any consequences or damages that may stem from the use of this website or its content, including IT damages or the introduction of computer viruses, with exception of all those actions resulting from the application of legal provisions with which it must comply in the strict exercise of its powers.
Imasdea reserves the right to temporarily and without prior notice suspend accessibility to the WEBSITE for potential operational reasons related to maintenance, repair, updates or improvement thereof.
Imasdea accepts no liability for the opinions of third parties that may have been published in the media and that may be communicated via the website.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
All content on the WEBSITE (including but not limited to databases, images, drawings, graphics, text, audio and video files and software) are the property of Imasdea and are protected by national or international rules on intellectual and industrial property. All rights reserved.
The domain name, brands, signs, hallmarks and logos appearing on the WEBSITE are owned by Imasdea.
All texts, graphic images, videos or audio files that may be found on this Website now or in the future are the property of Imasdea and may not be subject to subsequent modification, copy, alteration, total or partial reproduction, adaptation or translation by the USER or third parties without express authorisation from Imasdea.
Unauthorised use of the information contained on this WEBSITE, as well as failure to comply with intellectual or industrial property rights, will give rise to the liabilities provided for by law.
The brands, signs, hallmarks and logos appearing in the sections intended to inform about strategic partnerships with certain clients or partners are exempt from the above.
The creation of any hyperlinks from an external website to any of the pages of the Imasdea WEBSITE shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The complete or partial reproduction of any of the services contained in the Imasdea WEBSITE is strictly prohibited.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements regarding the pages of the Imasdea WEBSITE and its services will be included.
- Under no circumstances will Imasdea be liable for the content, information, statements, opinions or services made available to the public on the website from which a hyperlink is created to this WEBSITE.
- All hyperlinks will be created to the home page of the WEBSITE.
The hyperlinks contained on the WEBSITE have been previously agreed with the owners of the destination websites. Imasdea accepts no liability for any improper use and unlawful activities or activities contrary to moral or public order conducted by users on said destination websites.
- Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use
The terms and conditions of use for this WEBSITE are valid indefinitely. Nonetheless, Imasdea reserves the unilateral right to modify the terms and conditions of access to the WEBSITE and the content thereof.
- Annulment and Ineffectiveness of the Clauses
In the event that any of the clauses included in these terms and conditions is declared wholly or partially null or ineffective, this nullity or ineffectiveness will only apply to said provision or the part thereof that is declared null or ineffective.
- Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
Provision of the service of this WEBSITE and these terms and conditions of use are governed by Spanish law.
All disputes regarding the services provided via this WEBSITE will be resolved via the arbitration tribunal for consumer affairs, mediators or the suchlike to which Imasdea is subject at the time that the dispute arises, as well as the corresponding courts and tribunals under Spanish legislation.
- Identity of the Website Manager
The information provided by the USER via any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be added to one or more files managed by IMASDEA INNOVACIONES Y DESARROLLOS ALIMENTARIOS, S.L.U. with Spanish Tax Code (NIF) B-82282070 and registered address at Ctra. de Ávila s/n – Polígono Industrial Los Llanos, 40400 El Espinar (Segovia).
- Processing Purpose
Generally-speaking, people who use the Website do so without the need to provide any data of a personal nature. Nonetheless, in order to request information, Users will indeed be occasionally required to provide certain personal data. Pursuant to current personal data protection regulations, IMASDEA informs you that it will manage any personal data provided and said personal data will be processed for the following purposes based on the channel through which the data are collected:
- To manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between IMASDEA and the USER.
- To provide the services or information requested by the USER.
- To send information on new products and services that may be of interest to the USER by any means, including electronic means.
- In the event of applying for a job at any of the companies of IMASDEA or Cerealto Siro Foods, to assess your application for present and future recruitment processes.
For said purpose(s), your data will be stored for a period of five (5) years in order to comply with the legal obligations of the company. These purposes are based on your consent. Therefore, you will be required to tick the corresponding box before sending the form.
- Recipients of the Information
The data that the USER may have provided to IMASDEA will not be shared with any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- The transfer is to be received by any of the companies of Grupo Siro and/or Grupo Cerealto for the purpose of dealing with your request. Said companies may be located in third countries, potentially in countries where legislation does not require a suitable level of security according to the Director of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The entities that comprise the Cerealto Siro Foods business group are: Cerealto Siro Foods S.L., Grupo Siro Corporativo, S.L., Pastas de la Carolina, S.L.U., Rosdor, S.L.U., Proyectos Paterna, S.L.U., Molinos de Castilla la Mancha, S.L.U, Inmuebles Rimarsa S.L.U., Imasdea, Innovaciones y Desarrollos Alimentarios, S.L.U., Galletas Siro, S.A., Siro Aguilar, S.L.U., Siro El Espinar, S.L.U., Siro Venta de Baños, S.A.U., Siro Valencia, S.L.U., Dora Fruits, S.L.U., Siro Paterna, S.A.U., Siro Medina, S.A.U., Cerealto Antequera, S.L.U., Siro Agüimes, S.A.U., Cerealto Briviesca, S.L.U., Fundación Grupo Siro, Siro Jaén, S.L.U., Cerealto Spain Foods, S.A.U., Subproductos Tuero, S.L., Siro Sur, S.L.U., EXPLOTACION LOS ALFOCES, S.L.U., Grupo BC Servicios 2011, S.L.U., Hermanos Echeverría Aguirre, C.B., CEREALTO FOODS, S.L.U., Cerealto Madrid, S.L.U., Cerealto UK Ltd., Cerealto Foods Italia, S.R.L., PASTIFICIO MEDITERRANEA, S.R.L., Nutriceal Foods S.A., CEREALTO TEPEJI S.R.L. de C.V., Cerealto Servicios México, S.R.L. DE C.V., Cerealto USA, LLC, Cerealto Seguin, LLC, Cerealto Group, LLC, Cerealto Sintra Foods, S.A..
- The data are requested by the Ombudsman, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the Judges or Tribunals or the Court of Auditors in the exercise of the duties attributed to them.
- Compulsory or Optional Nature of the Information Requested
In order to duly fulfil this purpose(s), you will be required to provide the data requested and marked with an asterisk (*) in each form.
Refusal to provide such information will prevent effective provision of the service requested by the USER.
- Exercise of Rights
By providing your data, you declare that you have read and expressly accepted the processing of your personal data in accordance with the above. However, you may withdraw your consent at any time, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination, opposition, limitation on processing and portability, whenever said rights are applicable, by writing to the address indicated above or the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document and specifying your request.
Furthermore, if you believe that your data have been unduly processed, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).
- Obligations of the USER
The USER guarantees they are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is true and accurate.
The USER undertakes to notify IMASDEA of any changes to the information provided by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that needs to be changed.
Furthermore, the USER undertakes to keep their usernames and passwords secret, and to notify IMASDEA as soon as possible of any loss, theft or unauthorised access. Unless such communication takes place, IMASDEA will accept no liability for any improper use by unauthorised third parties of said usernames and passwords.
- Third-party Data provided by the USER
In the event that a USER provides the personal data of third parties for any reason, the USER guarantees to have previously informed the affected party or parties and to have obtained their consent for providing their data to IMASDEA.
The USER guarantees that the affected parties are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is true and accurate.
IMASDEA will check the consent of such affected parties by sending an e-mail with no commercial content to request verification of the consent granted on their behalf by the USER.
In the event that liabilities arise due to non-compliance with these conditions by the USER, the USER will be liable for the consequences of said non-compliance.
- Information about Cookies
The cookies will not be installed on your computer until you express your wish to browse the website via one of the following actions:
- Remaining on the website for more than 15 seconds
- Moving vertically through the website
- Clicking anywhere or on any link on the website
At any event, you may prevent the installation of cookies or delete those already installed via the configuration options on your browser, as well as by using certain specific applications.
- Security Measures
IMASDEA has adopted those measures of a technical and organisational nature necessary for guaranteeing the security of the data of a personal nature and avoiding their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access, bearing in mind the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they may be exposed, whether that be due to human action or the physical or natural medium.
Notwithstanding the above, the USER must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.